Sunday, January 17, 2010

Glass Class

Okay,

My next class is NOT what you would call normal by any standard. I wanted to try something different, alternative...'new' for me.

So, I grabbed some frosting paint, ribbon, stamps and contact adhesive (you know, the stuff you cover books with !!), and found a very cute way to create a gift using an old jar or two.

Now, I'm holding the 1st Glass Class on January 30, from 10:00am sharp. The class is $25. This includes the class kit, paint as well!!! To make sure your place is kept, you must email me. (Otherwise I will not be able to supply your paint!!!)

RSVP no later than January 22nd, or you'll miss out on the most fun you've had in a long time!

You'll have enough supplies to paint and decorate two jars (I used old Moccona jars!), as well as make a gorgeous card, and matching cute little tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment