Monday, March 1, 2010

New Classes & Times

As many of you know, I've been teaching classes from my "craft cubby" every second Saturday.  Well, it's time to change things up a bit, and add some excitement to the mix.

So....

I'm adding to my class timetable.  I will still have my classes on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month, but now I'll also be hosting the SWB on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays in the evenings.

What's SWB?  Saturday Women's Business!  From 5pm until....late!  $10 for the evening; BYO supplies (or I will have a few things available to purchase on the night); byo dinner, or chip in and we'll get Pizza or Chinese, or Indian delivered!!

You MUST email me to confirm your place, as seats are already being booked out - this weekend...I have ONE left (and I only announced the idea on Saturday).

So what are you waiting for?  The invitation doesn't get much hotter than this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment