Sunday, March 18, 2012

2012 - New Year, New ideas, New everything!

Okay,

So after my move to QLD on 31st December 2010, I've had a fairly eventful year!

Not only getting used to a new suburb, region, STATE....but trying to find a job that I can really enjoy.  And whilst I have done that, I still find myself enjoying the "me" time that my Stampin' Up!  moments give me.

I have set up a dedicated room in the house as  "My Craft Zone", and the dining room is so bright and airy that it has become a fantastic class area too!

During all this, I met a really lovely lady (Lisa) who was interested in the Stampin' Up! products - I mean who wouldn't be? - and when she dropped over to see them, she made a single purchase..... the Starter Kit!  Yes, her  "purchase" was her own Stampin' Up! business!  This was soon followed by her own Downline, Anne.  Anne sadly returned to NZ, and had to resign, but these two ladies are such amazing friends who I would have never known if I didn't do what I love doing.....Stamping, Scrapbooking.....and having an amazing product range to do it with!

Now that it's 2012 and I am starting to set down some "roots" (so to speak), I'm also starting to look at what I do, why I do it, and why it's something that I want to share with EVERYONE!

The Demonstrations don't cost anything (there's no attendance fee!); everyone gets to join in with a "make-n-take" (that's just what it sounds like too - you get to make something, and take it with you), and you aren't  "guilted" into hosting your own demonstration.  We don't work that way.

All I can say is that once you have played with these stamps, papers, inks, ribbons, brads, embossing tools, embellishments (I'll stop now!); you will become as happily addicted to creating hand-made works of joy. 

I have said it so many times, and I stand by it..."Let Your Creativity Fly" !!

Regards
Danielle

1 comment: